Kasguma General Hospital
Kasguma General Hospital
Since being Established in 2011 we have been working tirelessly to complete the construction work of the hospital premises. We can proudly say this first phase was completed in 22nd May 2015. This inauguration was warmly welcomed by all involved including local communities and has since been a great milestone of achievement for the entire valley. The project has received a lot of media coverage in newspapers and local Tv and radio stations.
After opening its doors we have began medical treatments for people from multiple villages and districts of Mirpur and Bhimber AJK.
KGH is rising speedily and after getting a positive response/experience in General OPD, Gyne, fully equipped LAB, Minor OT and a in house Pharmacy all within a short time of one year.
The hospital has now already taken the next steps towards implementation of Dentistry as well as a Radiology Department (Latest 3d, X-ray with digital CR system, latest Ultra Sound with three Probe and colour Dopler, CTG) have been completed.
A nursery room as well as a Labor room are also fully equipped with the latest and required equipments.
During the last one year five camps of Blood Grouping, Children Diseases, Orthopedic Diseases, Cardiac Disease and Eye Surgery were organised. Through the means of these camps over 1500 patients have benefitted.
- Emergency: Fully equipped and open 24/7 to handle a cardiac, accidental case, acute/diseases, snake biting, dengue and Hepatitis etc.
- Ambulance: round the clock ambulance service with nominal charges available. However for the poor people as well as zakat entitled are being used this service 100% free
- LAB: Fully equipped with latest analysers and vaccines. The reports are being given to the patients then and there with 50% less charges compare to Mirpur LABs. However , this facility is free of cost to the poor and Zakat entitled patients.
- ULTRA SOUND: Philips latest Ultra Sound with 3 probe and colour Doppler is available, which again being utilised free of charge for the poor and Zakat entitled patients.
- X-Ray machine: Digital 3D X-ray with CR system and Mammography
- Pharmacy: All types of medicines of national and multi-national companies are available to meet the requirements of general hospital
- Gyne Department: Fully equipped Labor room, Nursery, Pre-mature incubators and Recovery Ward.
- Dentistry: All types of machinery being used for dentists department have been donated by Dr. Ian Charles Robertson, Dentist & Chairman OAK tree trust UK.
- Cardiac Monitors: To provide vital services, latest cardiac monitors are available in the emergency, male and female recovery wards, private ward and nursery room
- Minor OT: During the last few years hundreds of accident cases have been dealt with including head injuries and different types of Bone fractures and their stitching including dressing of deepest wounds.
- Operation Theatre: A theatre room is prepared but at this stage not fully equipped, attention of donors is invited to equip it with the required machinery.
We are actively seeking regular donations for the general upkeep of the hospital and the advancements of our future projects to expand the facility and its services. With the generous help of our donors we have achieved so much in very little time, KGH has been honoured with the visit of many high status and highly experienced medical professionals, government officials, army and police officers and partner charity organisations who have all commented on the great work being done at the hospital.
Your donation supports the Kasguma Health & Welfare Trust’s life-saving work, including providing FREE services for the poor and needy of the region. We are very grateful for your ongoing support and invite you all to visit the hospital premises whenever given the opportunity.